From: € 189 / Per Person
Bursa is amongst the most spectacular cities of Turkey, blending history and nature inside it. Bursa has a historical importance because it was the first capital city of the Great Ottoman Empire. Many historical buildings belonging to Islam, Christianity and Judaism have still been standing and being protected by the government. In addition it is famous for its greenness, winter beauties and so on. Our route is that; Fabrika of sweets,Inkaya Village,Uludağ Mountain,Cable Car,Green Mosque. Of course you will be picked up from your hotel, then you will meet with group friends and professianal guide at the meeting point. .
At the end of the tour we will drop you off to your hotel.
– Hotel Pick up and Drop off
– All local tax and insurance
– Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
– All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
– Professional Licensed speaking tour guide
– Parking fees
– Lunch ( for regular tour )
– Personal expenses
– Gratuity to the guide and driver