At about 8.30 we will meet at the hotel and our journey to the city of dervishes starts along the ancient Silk Road, visiting the 13th century Sultanhan Caravanserai en route. When we step into Konya, our first destination is the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the worldwide known mystic figure. There you can feel the divine spirit into your heart.
Then you will have time for lunch,you may try the traditional Konya meal, Etli Ekmek(bread with lamb mince cooked in traditional owen).Afterwards we will set off to visit the Ottoman Sultan Selim Mosque, one of the most beautiful examples of Ottoman architecture,and 1000-year old Alaaddin Mosque, the oldest and the biggest mosque in Konya, located on the prehistoric tumulus on Alaaddin Hill. Then we go ahead to Thin Minaret Mosque before turning back to Cappadocia or Konya Airport.
Our services have an end at this point.
– Hotel Pick up and Drop off
– All local tax and insurance
– Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
– All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
– Professional Licensed speaking tour guide
– Parking fees
– Personal expenses
– Gratuity to the guide and driver
– Lunch & Drinks